Page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 : BSOD or Bluescreen of death error can occur due to several reasons in Windows 10. But generally windows 10 page fault in nonpaged area error occurs because of the power outage and is definitely not something you could fix with few clicks. If you received this type of error then you have to solve this as soon as possible.
It doesn’t matter if you are using Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10, page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 install error could appear in Windows 10, 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP as well. Many users are thinking that this is a normal issue but it’s a problem. Usually, windows 10 page fault in nonpaged area on boot obtain set by an automated restart and appears briefly. But when this dilemma seems often, this is a large problem. It’s an extremely negative information that some customers are experiencing site problem in area of starting up inside a moment.
Consequently, They’re currently experiencing horrible restart cycle issue. Especially, Current Windows 10 develop some 8 and customers / 8.1 customers are experiencing this mistake more. Vista actually XP however, it may be observed in Windows 7. Follow each step to get rid of windows 10 BSOD page fault in nonpaged area error.
Page fault in nonpaged area ntfs.sys windows 10 is an annoying problem. Normally, page fault in nonpaged area windows 7 appears temporarily and get fixed by an automatic restart. But for many users page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 torrenting error is frustating and for stop code page fault in nonpaged area windows 10, you have to follow these steps. But if page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 dell problem appears frequently, this will be a big issue and you will need to reinstall the complete operating system to fix Fix Page Fault In Nonpaged Area in Windows 10.
Page fault in nonpaged area windows 10
Customers could see error rules like END: QUIT, 0X00000050 with this particular BSOD. But, Some customers noted when this bluescreen problem seems they noticed driver title like perhaps a title or Ntfs.sys like ntoskrnl.exe. You won’t have to follow various solutions to repair windows 10 page_fault_in_nonpaged_area problem.
Blue Screen: Error: Page Fault In NonPaged Area
Technical Information: 0X00000050
Based on Microsoft, page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 fix could be brought on by defective equipment (Memory, drive), anti-virus application, a damaged NTFS size or poor owners. In this step by step tutorial, you will go through the various methods to solve applecharger.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area windows 10 and how to fix page fault in nonpaged area windows 10. If you are looking to best possible solutions to solve page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 error then follow this guide.
How to Fix Page Fault In Nonpaged Area in Windows 10, 8, 7
Method 1 : fix windows 10 page fault in nonpaged area
- If you are already stuck in the blue screen page with the Page Fault error and your PC says that it’s restarting and it even doesn’t blink at 100%, simply press the shutdown button on PC and let it shut down forcefully.
- Once the computer restarts press the F8 key and make sure to make it boot in the new screen with Safe Mode option and “Select Last Known Good Configuration” on it. Select the later option and press enter.
- This will help you fix the Page Fault issue temporarily and you can log in to your Windows. But the issue is you must know how to enable the F8 Key in Windows 10. For that, you can read this Guide. Enable F8 Key in Windows 10.
- Now once done restart you PC and once it starts booting up press the F12 Key to boot it in a different mode. You can disable the Cache Memory in this new screen and then click on exit which will restart your PC once again.
Method 2 : Fixing Page Fault in NonPaged Area from inside the Windows 10 Settings
You can also solve page_fault_in_nonpaged_area windows 10 error by Disabling Automatic Paging File Size Manager from Window 10 setting. Follow these steps.
- Right, Click on This PC icon in Windows 10 or My Computer icon for an older version of Windows.
- Click on Properties and then follow to > nAdvanced System Setting > Performance Settings
- Inside Performance, settings click on Advance.
- Once there make sure to check the Automatically Manage Paging File Size option on top of the screen.
- Now click Apply and Ok. This will prompt for a restart your PC option.
- Click Ok and reboot system.
Method 3 : Update Faulty Device Driver
If there are any faulty drivers installed, then that will be the reason for getting blue screen page fault in nonpaged area error. To solve this issue you can follow the steps which we have mentioned below. This is the alternative method for How to Fix Page Fault in Non-Paged Area Windows 10.
- At first, open Control Panel on your computer and the select Device Manager from there.
- Now you have to find a driver from the list which is faulty.
- To locate the faulty driver, see for a Yellow exclamation mark.
- If you are seeing a yellow exclamation mark in front of any hardware component, you can delete it and reinstall it on your computer.
Hope this guide will solve your windows 10 error page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error. Bluescreen errors are common in Windows PC and page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 could be simply frustrating as it occurs frequently if not solved automatically. So you have to solve it before it crashes your system. Stay tuned for more updates.